Kaztal Academy is a co-educational institution that caters for learners aged 3 years of age through college. We are proud to announce that we have the following facilities:
• Over twenty-five classrooms with access to adequate Montessori teaching materials
• A large and cosy Crèche Section
• Reception Classes
• Modern audio / visual / interactive teaching aids.
• An ICT Suite
• A well-stocked library
• Hall with fixed media and teaching apparatus
• A well-equipped home economics room
• Vocational room.
Class teachers are responsible for the children’s welfare and delivery of the curriculum. Work is planned jointly. During planning, teams share the preparation of work, drawing on different experiences, knowledge and expertise to ensure work is relevant and well matched to meet the needs of the children. In this way, we are able to utilise the strengths of staff team and enhance the quality of learning and teaching here at Kaztal Kiddies Academy.